10 Most Beautiful Bars in America
Having a beverage is definitely not normal in a space that gives a combination of art with ambiance.
Take a load off and enjoy a cocktail at one of these 10 amazingly beautiful bars around the nation.
- Aurora Ice Bar Fairbanks, Alaska: Chill out with a martini served in a glass cut out of ice. A fireplace and stools covered in caribou fur keep customers comfortable all through the year.
- Hearth ’61 at Mountain shadows, Paradise Valley, Arizona: The restaurant was opened in 1959, the long windows from floor to ceiling provide it a modern look. Warm up by the bar’s suspended fireplace or relax in one of the open-slat bucket chairs.
- The Hive at 21C Museum Hotel Bentonville, Arkansas: Submerge yourself in the “buzzkill” art installation which imitates bees and honeycombs.
- Monkitail at the diplomat hotel+ Resort, Hollywood Beach, Florida: Eat sushi rolls on the black marble countertops of this contemporary cafe. The izayaka-inspired bar highlights subtleties like Japanese roasted wood boards.
- Bluebird cocktail room in Baltimore, Maryland: This library-themed bar has leather-bound books which line the fireplace.
- Tullibee at the Hewing hotel, Minneapolis, Minnesota: The bar was built in 1897, inside a former showroom for farm machinery.
- Everett’s 8800 Big Sky, Montana: This simple restaurant sits at the highest point of Andesite mountain at 8800 feet high. Feast on alpine cuisine while enjoying incredible views of Lone Peak.
- Camden Cocktail lounge at the Palms casino resort LAs Vegas, Nevada: Staggered pendant lighting enhances the gold theme of this exquisite Sin City spot.
- VASO at AC hotel Dublin, Dublin Ohio: Watch the beautiful sunset over the Scioto River with the warmth of firepit at this rooftop lounge.
- Ocho at Hotel Havana San Antonio Texas: Experience a taste of Cuba beneath ornate chandeliers and frosty blue paint trim.