16 Celebrities Who Are Best Friends
Celebrities are continually under watch, yet they can generally rely on well-known companions to offer them a reprieve from the spotlight. We can’t get enough of these eight adorable pairs of celebrity BFFs.
- Cara Delevingne and Rihanna: They met at a fashion event in 2014. From that point forward the two of them are besties. In 2017, the model and beauty maven shared the screen together in Valerian and City of a thousand planets.
- Beyonce and Kelly Rowland: The Destiny’ child songbirds have been besties since the early 1990s and remain close to this day. In February, bey shared sweet throwback photographs of themselves for Kelly’s birthday with the caption “I love you deep, deep. Big deep.”
- Sophie Turner and Maisie Williams: The onscreen sister may have butted heads on Game of Thrones, yet they’re for all intents and purposes indivisible off-screen. Turner picked Williams as one of the bridesmaids for her upcoming summer wedding to Joe Jonas.
- Kate Hudson and Liv Tyler: These two besties attended the same preparatory school together in the 90s in Santa Monica California. The pair bonded over having famous parents: Hudson’s mother is an actress Goldie Hawn while Tyler’s father is Aerosmith rocker Steven Tyler
- Snoop Dogg and Martha Stewart: The culinary duo connected over a bowl of mashed potatoes when Stewart invited the rapper to show up on the Martha Stewart show in 2008. Their mutual love for food brought forth their own cooking show on VH1, Martha & Snoop’s Potluck dinner party, in 2016.
- Samuel L.Jackson and Spike Lee: The actor and Blackkklansman director both went to Morehouse College in Atlanta Georgia, during the 1970s.Jackson has appeared in several of Lee’s movies including the Oscar-nominated Do the right thing and school daze.
- Jennifer Lopez and Leah Remini: They were introduced to each other by Marc Anthony at a movie premiere in 2004. since then they both are besties. The NewYork natives featured together in 2018 romantic comedy second act.
- Julia Roberts and George Clooney: The ocean’s eleven stars have stayed close since they starred as thieves in the 2001 heist movie. At the 2013 BAFTA awards, Clooney honored his longtime companion in his acceptance speech calling Roberts “an amazing wife and a great, great friend.”