We have for you 5 travel hacks that will help you out a lot while you are out of your homes, living that travel life.
1) Razor saver: Razors are a must carry in your travel pack so, use a binder clip to close the top of the razor so all your belongings will be safe from the sharp blade, all you need is a binder clip.
2) The dryer sheet: Place a dryer sheet in your suitcase to keep your clothes fresh and ready to wear on a long journey.
3) BYOC: Bring your own caffeine, this not only a travel hack but will save you a ton of money you are planning to spend on caffeine. If you are a coffee junkie you will enjoy find it as a lifesaver, you’ll always have coffee on hand and wouldn’t have to worry about finding a nice place to get your dose of caffeine on.
4) Tic tac boxes: Use tic tac boxes to store bobby pins and safety pins. When you travel you do not know when these things will come in handy and it is much easier to carry a tic tac box in your purse pocket than a bunch of scattered pins that can also prick your finger anytime you dive in to find something.
5) Eye contact case: Use eye contact case to store your makeup, making it easier to carry your daily makeup product, when you do not have time to buy a travel size makeup, just find an old contact case and fill it up with makeup.