Best Celebrity Coachella Looks Through the Years
These 10 celebrity outfits have inspired countless festival looks throughout the past decade.
In April celebrities flock to Coachella to showcase their festival fashions.
- Florence Welch put on a glam touch with gold hot pants and a flowy top in 2010
- The chic “California Gurl” Katy Perry vibed out in a floral print and purple hair in 2012.
- Beyonce kept it casual in cut-off denim shorts, a T-shirt and motorcycle boots in 2010.
- Solange graced the stage in 2014 in a red-orange jumper and a matching leather jacket.
- Jamie Chung proved she was “gifted” at Coachella Style in a striped dress and flat white sandals.
- Kate Bosworth wore a southwestern jacket and white mini skirt in 2015.
- In 2016 Rihanna did a cameo with Calvin Harris in a fringe jacket and ripped jeans.
- Paris Hilton ditched her usual pastel for a sheer black maxi dress in 2016
- At a 2017 party, Emma Roberts paired a white lace dress with beige booties.
- Jourdan Dunn wore a statement-making crochet top, white cutoffs and black booties.
- Lauren Jauregui walked around the Empire Polo Club in a red jumpsuit and matching cat eye sunglasses in 2018.