A step by step tutorial to create your very own travel scrapbook.
A safety pocket for all your polaroids to be tucked in and if you can find some postcards and save them for memories. If you are a memory hoarder like me, this one is for you, and its very simple too.
Things you will need for this DIY project:
1) Some colored envelopes of standard size (according to your requirement)2) Printed paper for the cover.3) Some cardboard sheets.4) Ribbons to tie.
5) Double-sided tape and glue.
How to make your own travel scrapbook:
1) Firstly take the envelopes and line them up, use the flap of the envelope and stick the double-sided tape on the inside of the flap.
2) Take the second envelope and stick it on the taped flap of the first envelope.
3) Repeat this process for as many envelopes you wish to add to your scrapbook.
4) Now that you have a string of envelopes attached together you can start making the cover, measure the envelopes and cut the cardboard sheet slightly bigger than the envelopes.
5) Paste printed paper on the sheet to make the outer cover look more stunning and cool.
6) Now, use glue to stick the ribbons on the insides of the scrapbook covers, and paste a colored paper to cover it up.
7) Use double-sided tape to attach the string of envelopes to the cover.
Also, check out our other clip on 5 Travel Hacks