Emma Stone’s Best Movie Transformations
From Superbad to Battle of the Sexes, Emma Stone has transformed before our eyes.
Here are some of her most transformative looks throughout the years:
- 2007: Emma played the character of Jules in 2007’s comedy ‘Superbad’ which was her first role in a major film. Directed by Greg Mottola, the movie also stars Jonah Hill and Michael Cera in lead roles.
- 2008: Emma starred alongside Anna Faris in her next romance, comedy ‘The House Bunny’.
- 2009: In 2009’s Adventure, Comedy, Horror ‘Zombieland’, Emma kicked some zombie butt with actor Jesse Eisenberg and Woody Harrelson.
- 2010: She then starred in the romantic, comedy, drama, ‘Easy A’ as a high school student and this is one of her biggest roles to date. In the film, Emma took a modernized take on “The Scarlet Letter”.
- 2011: In 2011, she starred alongside her future ‘La La Land’ co-star Ryan Gosling in ‘Crazy, Stupid, Love’ before wowing audiences in ‘The Help’. The film also starred Steve Carell and Julianne Moore.
- 2012: Emma took the role of Marvel comic book character Gwen Stacy in ‘The Amazing Spider-Man’ which also starred Andrew Garfield as Spiderman. The film, later on, became one of the highest grossing films in the world.
- 2014: Then in 2014, she reprised her role as Gwen Stacy in the ‘The Amazing Spider-Man 2’ alongside Andrew Garfield, Jamie Foxx. The same year, she followed up the amazing performance with a role in ‘Birdman’ which gained her an Oscar nomination.
- 2016: Emma then starred again alongside her previous co-star Ryan Gosling in ‘La La Land’. She won her first Oscar for her triumphant performance in the film.