How the iPhone Changed Women’s Lives
The iPhone hit shelves on June 29th, 2007. Here are some of the ways how the iPhone has completely changed women’s & everybody’s lives in the past years :
- Finance: In case you’re speedy to draw your credit card, applications like Mint can enable you to follow your spending. you can make a custom budget and get alarms in the event that you go over your limit.
- Dating: Apps like bumble give women more power to choose whom they need to engage with on the web.
- Health: There are some applications that can enable you to monitor your meals and even how much water you drink. Applications like headspace enable you to take a mental break to find your center.
- Safety: Thanks to apps designed for walking alone at night, it’s easier than ever to confidentially travel from one point to another.
- Family planning: Several apps are there to help you remind you to take your birth control. Tracking of your period can also be kept so you are never caught without a tampon again.
- Fitness: You can easily track your fitness goals and also a variety of training apps are available which can help you avoid boring workouts.
- Networking and Social: Every individual is interested in being connected with the social network today as it has become a place to share and celebrate life accomplishments. Apps like VINA help women to find and make friends with common interests.