How to Make Delicious Homemade Eggnog
The holiday season’s most devilish treat – A delicious Eggnog.
Everything that’s homemade is always mouth-watering. Today, we are sharing the best homemade Eggnog recipe.
Follow the easy steps below:
– Using a mixer, beat 4 egg yolks until their color lightens.
– Gradually add a 1/3rd cup of sugar until completely dissolved.
– Add one pint of whole milk and one cup of heavy cream.
– Then add 3 ounces of bourbon and 1 teaspoon of fresh nutmeg.
– Now place it in the refrigerator to chill.
– Beat the 4 remaining egg whites while gradually adding 1 tablespoon of sugar until stiff peaks form.
– Combine the egg whites with the other mixture.
– Chill and Serve.