This is an easy to go recipe which will keep you full as it contains 15 g fiber. With a total 492 calories all together.
Let’s get started, go gather everything you’ll need to create the healthy tasty Kale salad.
* 1 tablespoon Olive oil.
* 1/2 teaspoon Lemon zest.
* 1/2 teaspoon fresh Lemon juice.
* 1/4 teaspoon Salt.
* 1/4 teaspoon black Pepper.
* 2 cups torn and steamed Kale.
* 1/2 cup sliced cucumber.
* 1/2 cup fresh Raspberries.
* 1/2 cup fresh Strawberries.
* 1/2 cup thinly sliced Yellow Bell peppers
* 1/3 cup Smoky Roasted Chickpeas.
* Chopped Almonds to garnish.
How to make the Kale salad
Step by step instructions:
1) Add olive oil, lemon zest, lemon juice, salt and black pepper into a bowl and whisk them together, making a fine dressing.
2) Now add the steamed and torn Kale to the mixture and rub the dressing on Kale leaves, it makes it kale leaves more tender and less bitter, giving it flavor.
3) Add cucumber, raspberries strawberries, bell pepper and toss them together.
4) Finally, add Chopped almonds and Smoky chickpeas to the mixture and you are all set to eat.
The recipe is easy to make and will keep you full for a little longer as you know more fiber-rich diet can result in helping you lose weight.