Most Beautiful Coffee Shops in the U.S.
The American morning isn’t complete without a couple of cups of freshly brewed coffee.
According to a HuffPost survey, Americans consume 400 million cups of coffee per day, equivalent to 146 billion cups of coffee per year, making the United States the leading consumer of coffee in the world.
Just like a hearty roast, coffee houses capture the character of their communities.
Let’s have a look at the most beautiful coffee shops around the country:
- The Southern Ground: Located at Orange Beach, Alabama, The Southern Ground is a coastal theme coffee shop/cafe which sits inside the Hotel Indigo. The cafe also has a retail corner where the inspired visitors can pick up seaside decor for their homes.
- Cafe Umbria: Located in Chicago, Illinois, here at Cafe Umbria the visitors will find a coffee-training lab, cafe, and roaster hidden inside shipping container shells.
- Steampunk Coffee Roasters: Located in Natchez, Mississippi, Steampunk Coffee Roasters cafe decor is inspired by the 19th-century industrial-age machinery. The cafe is a perfect place to relax and is sure to become your favorite go-to coffee house when visiting Natchez.
- Makers & Finders: Located in Las Vegas, Nevada, this coffee bar gives a Latin-Themed vibe which more feels like a Taqueria with a stylish space with sidewalk seats.
- Devocion: Located in Brooklyn, New York, Devocion is a very elegant coffee bar with high ceilings. The visitors here can enjoy their cup of joe by a living wall of plants and high skylight ceiling.
- Umami Cafe: Located in Portland, Oregon, Umami Cafe gives the coffee lovers to enjoy every sip of their java by taking in overlooking views of a beautiful Japanese garden.
- 3 Cups Coffee: Located in Holladay, Utah, 3 Cups Coffee is a nature-focused cafe featuring suspended tree branches and the visitors can enjoy their coffee on wood-slab benches.
- Atomic Coffee: Located in Fargo, North Dakota. At Atomic Coffee, the visitors can check out the shop’s rotating art while sipping up a delicious latte.
- Nomad Coffee: Located in Essex, Vermont. The visitors can grab an espresso from this coffee bar repurposed from a 1971 travel-trailer shell.