The most awaited award show which rocked the stage was honored on 21 August 2018, last Tuesday. The VMA was seen with many beautiful and best moments along with some disappointing and worst one.
Here we are presenting you the 10 best and worst moments of the VMA’s. Billboard released their list of what was hot and what was not at this years VMA’s.
Some of the best moments were:
- Ariana Grande’s performance of “God is a woman” based on “The Last Supper”.
- Logics “One-day” performance with immigrants families in shirts that said, “we are all human beings”.
- Nicki Minaj’s performance of “Majesty”, “Barbie Dreams” and other tracks from her latest album “Queen”
- Camila Cabello and her mom dancing during the show
- Ken Jeong providing laughs as usual and referring to himself as a member of One Direction.
- Jennifer Lopez’s show-stopping performance before receiving her “video vanguard award”
- A-Rod’s admiration and reaction during J Lo’s performance.
Despite these amazing show rocking performances, there was some performance that turned out to be dull for the show.
- The backstreet boys seemed under-rehearsed when singing artist’s biggest hits before presenting an award.
- The loud and disruptive audience during the award presentations.
- Madonna’s tribute to Aretha Franklin seemed to praise herself rather than honor Franklin and her legacy.
But despite these not so good performances and loud disruption the award show was super hit. The environment was turned hot by Cardi B’s stage opening although she kept on the stage for a very short time. One of the biggest award shows of 2018 ended leaving behind so many hot news and stories. For more stay connected here.