As summer heats up these binge-worthy shows will keep you cool. Kick back and relax with these 8 movies and shows coming in June.
- Magic Mike June 1 based on Channing Tatum’s experience as a dancer in his pre-acting days. He plays a construction worker/exotic dancer
- Black Mirror season 5 June 5, Miley Cyrus, Antony Mackie and Toper Grace star in the popular sci-fi anthology series.
- The Chef Show John Favreau explores different kitchens taking lessons from chefs along the way. Celebrity friends join to sample including cast members from The Avengers.
- Jo Koy Coming In Hot. The comedian explores Filipino traditions, fatherhood and Hula dancing.
- Jessica Jones Season 3 June 14. Jessica mends her friendship with Trish to take down a mad genius.
- Aggretsuko Season 2 June 14. The heavy metal-loving red Panda is back for another season of hard rocking Karaoke.
- The Confession Tapes Season 2 June 21. Netflix’s true crime series comes back with another batch of tales about false confessions. Season 2 features The Kayak Killer.
- Spiderman Into the Spiderverse June 26th. Teenager Miles Morales discovers that he has become the superhero Spiderman and he is not alone. He teams up with counterparts from other universes to save all of their realities.