The 8 Most Luxurious Log Cabins in America
Upscale log cabins offer the solaces of home while settled in the natural wilderness. Pack your bag and move towards one of these 8 extravagant log cabins around America.
- Dunton hot springs Dunton, Colorado: This beautiful resort was built from a restored 19th-century ghost town. Have breakfast in an old saloon, then take a plunge in one of the hot springs.
- EI Capitan canyon Santa Barbara, California: This retreat offers upscale lodges with full bathrooms and kitchenettes. You can peacefully rest inside a safari tent or relax on adventure yurt.
- The Lodge and spa at brush creek Ranch Saratoga Wyoming: The Ranch is equipped with newly built cabins and renovated historic ones. Enjoy a family -style banquet followed by clay pigeon shooting or fly -fishing.
- The Ranch at Emerald Vallet Colorado Springs, Colorado: This property is situated nearby expansive Pike National Forest. Among the ten options, you can select the best cabin for your tastes.
- Nick’s cove Marshall.California: Clawfoot tubs are one of the several facilities inside these nautical-themed cabins.
- The Ranch at Rock Creek Philipsburg Montana: Guests can remain in a reestablished log cabin or “glamping” in a canvas tent. The stagecoach ride will serve you with a small taste of frontier times.
- Steamboat Bay Fishing Club: Craig, Alaska: The hotel at steamboat bay lodge was handcrafted by local craftsmen. Native American artwork is famously featured all through the property.
- Winvian Farm Morris, Connecticut: The farmhouse spread across 113 acres, includes 18 distinct cottages each with a unique theme. The restaurant serves a farm-to-table menu built around their own harvest.