The Best of Barack Obama and Joe Biden
During their time in the White House, Barack Obama and Joe Biden made history, and the two of them were #FriendshipGoals.
Here’s a look at their famous friendship.
Barack Obama and Joe Biden’s friendship is world famous.
- They both share a strong bond irrespective of their different backgrounds and love to be with each other be it the campaign trail or the White House grounds.
- Their friendship soon became viral sparking a series of memes.
- Joe also tweeted out matching friendship bracelets in 2016.
- They always supported each other personally and professionally & worked as a United Front.
- During Biden’s illness, the Obamas also extended their financial help to the Biden family
“I’ m grateful every day that you’ve got such a big heart, and a big soul and those broad shoulders.” – Pres. Barack Obama.
- Obama calls Joe “The best vice president America has ever had.”
- In an interview with NBC, Joe said”I don’t like him, I love him”
- The Obama-Biden friendship doesn’t end with these two, their wives and families are also pretty close friends.
- In 2017 Obama awarded his VP and ‘brother’ with the nations highest civilian honor, the presidential medal of freedom with distinction.
- In his farewell, Obama called his friendship one of the “greatest joys of life.”