The Best Personal Safety Apps for Women
An emergency can come anyway anytime anywhere. You can never be too safe with regards to being prepared for an emergency.
Here are seven apps that can help give you a sense of calm and safety when heading out for a night.
- Circle of 6: Two taps tell your circle where you are and how they can help. Circle of 6 application for iPhone and Android makes it swift and simple to reach the 6 individuals you pick. This app also won many awards that include the white house’s 2011″apps against abuse” challenge.
- bSafe: It includes a lot of helpful safety features like a network of friends who can check your GPS location. In order to send the location to your guardians while recording from your phone, an emergency alarm can be hit.
- Red panic button: This app has the facility to send text emails or even tweet your location to your emergency contacts at the touch of a button.
- Watch over me: This super innovative app can notify you when a crime is reported in your area and lets you call for assistance with only a shake of your phone.
- Kitestring: This application has a texting service that checks up on you when you are out and will send a notification to your contacts in case of no reply from your end.
- React Mobile: This app prudently calls for help if your phone is out of reach via a button on a Bluetooth-enabled keyring.
- SOS stay safe: This app also notifies your contacts when you shake your phone same as Watch Over Me.