This is an easy to make, shocking recipe, because who would have thought, tomatoes in ice cream?
Let’s get started, go gather everything you’ll need to create the tasty and refreshing new recipe of tomato ice cream.
This is recipe is a healthy option for your kids, and when you are looking for a healthier option in delicious delights.
How to make the tomato ice cream:
1) Boil tomatoes for 10 minutes until the skin loosesns.
2) Peel the skin and get rid of the seeds by using a strainer, you only want to save the pulp.
3) Add the pulp to a saucepan and combine with 1 1/2 cups of milk per 3-4 medium tomatoes.
4) In a separate bowl, mix 4 egg yolks with 1/2 cup sugar or 6 tbsp of honey.
5) Turn saucepan down to low and slowly whisk in the egg yolk mixture. whisk constantly for 5 mins until slightly thickened.
6) Pour the mixture into a bowl. cover it and cool it for 2-13 hours before freezing.
7) If you don’t have an electronic ice cream maker to finish the ice cream maker to finish the ice cream you can pour the mixture into a hard container and freeze for 6 hours.
8) Serve the scoops of ice cream delight with some whipping cream or honey toppings.