Where to Travel in 2019
Peak travel season is arriving soon which means its the best time to plan your next trip abroad.
These eight locations can be considered for your next international getaway:
- Brazil: Head to the Caiman natural refuge to wonder about magnificent creatures in the world. The refuge is home to approximately 650 species of wildlife incorporating 250 species of fish.
- Papua New Guinea: Annual Mask Festival is celebrated in July, visit here to see the traditional dances and masks. Enjoy Numerous aquatic activities like diving, fishing, and surfing.
- Cordoba: History floods you in Cordoba, from its old architecture to the vibrant patios festival. The Spanish city highlights four world heritage destinations assigned by UNESCO
- Japan: Tour Gunkanjima, an abandoned island that is been a ghost town for over 40 years. Witness the magnificence and serenity of one of Noto’s lantern festivals.
- Uganda: Spend time with Chimpanzees on a habituation trek through Kibale Forest.
- Faroe Islands: These arctic islands are virtually frozen in time, & were settled in the year 300 AD, Discover stunning & breathtaking landscapes on a climb or spend the afternoon horseback riding.
- Mekong Delta: Visit Cao Dai temple or a Buddhist pagoda before making a beeline for the floating market, snake through the maze of rivers in Saigon on a fishing vessel or speedboat.
- Nile River: Cruise the Nile to see incredible archaeological sites like the temple of Horus in Edfu. Pay your regards to renowned pharaohs at the valley of kings in Luxor.